Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Sunday

So, PB got back late last night from Phesant hunting - think he had a good time. I just wish I could have put a camera in his hands while he was out there - saw elk, deer and an owl all up close - very cool. I think the only owl I've ever seen was in the PHX zoo - I love nature and wildlife and think they are fascinating subjects to photograph - think about it - an up-close-and-personal shot of a sleeping owl? Beautiful.

Other than that I'm just enjoying my last day of the 4 day weekend - not quite ready to jump back into work yet, but talked to my mom today and she found out she's coming to visit me this coming Friday (I'm soooo excited - she'll finally get to meet PB and BT) so it's very cool. It's been a surprise for her, so I know she's excited too. I'd love to get the border and backing on the quilt before she gets here but I don't know how that will happen. PB and I have just this week after work to get the old house totally cleared out and clean cuase we're totally outta there by the 30th. Eeck! Lots of work left to do, but I think we're up for it...

No comments: