Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mother's Day

I've been thinking lately what I would like to do for Mother's Day. I have two moms really, and sisters who are moms. I'd like to do something for everyone, but how? I didn't plan enough in advance, and now, I feel overwhelmed. How is it that I do that each year?? I'm still not sure, but I'd love to figure that one out. All my gifts this year will be homemade, which puts even more pressure on me. It's not like I am able to whip it up quickly in enough time to mail out...I'm sure that I'll be late...as usual :) - Apparently that's something my family has come to understand and expect from me. One of these days I'm going to surprise them...maybe not this mother's day, but one day.
R- Bag, completed - card, done
B- Photographs, completed (frame not purchased) - card, not done
M/D- Photographs, completed (frame not purchased) - GC not purchased - card, not done
C- Bag, almost complete - card, not done

Obviously a slacker :)

No comments: