Thursday, May 24, 2007

Picture post






Bourgas - the town on the Black Sea Coast near Karnobat - the town in Bulgaria I lived in. I loved visiting the Black Sea - this was in the fall - October I think , right after I arrived. It was a windy, cool day, and was also the day I went to the movie theater (saw something in Engligh!!) and found a store that sold cheddar. I had the greatest time exploring that city by myself. A 40 minute bus ride from home, and I was at the beach. I lvoe to hear the sound of waves lapping at the sand. The crashing water, seagulls and peacefullness of the beach. I am much more of a water person than anything else. I thrive on water - love it immensely. I don't even need to swim in it to love it as much as I do. Maybe it's the uncertainty of it all - what the oceans hold that we know nothing about...

No comments: