Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Love and Marriage"

Remember that crazy 80's, or was it 90's sitcom with Al Bundy, Married with Children? Not only did I love the crass show, but the theme song was running through my head this morning after I dropped PB off at work - have I mentioned that we are car-pooling now? I love that.

Back to the song - we are waiting for his ring to come in so we can finally get married. I think we are both so ready for it, we could care less where/when it happens, but so the end result is the same. :) It's finally been shipped and should arrive by this Friday, which means we no longer have any obstacles in the way of us making it legal. I can't wait to be his wife and I know he feels the same. It won't really change anything in our relationship - we'll still be the same couple, who sing silly, made-up rap songs on the way to work, have crazy nicknames for each other that we don't really want to admit to the public, and who love each other more than anything in the whole world.

No comments: