Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekender

PB and I had a great weekend. It was too short to say the least, but it felt extremely productive. We showed the house twice (cross your fingers!) and in order to do that we cleaned it from top to bottom - it's sparkling :)

He also found and fixed the weird tiny leak in the shower (only occasional drips seen in the basement - but he located the problem and presto - all was fixed). We (meaning he) cleaned out the gutters, we spent some time in Central City (didn't win) and spent some quality time together.

Still no pictures, which is sad - but my stupid sandisk 4GB memory card for my camera (only 6 months old) has been corrupted and I haven't heard back from the support desk. We'll see how that one goes.

I've also been able to continue work on the baby blanket I've been knitting. It's super soft and luxe and I love it cause it's machine washable. I've gotten into the "nesting" stage and have a laundry list of items I want to make before the little one gets here...

Quilt similar to this one here
Diaper bag for me similar to this one here but redesigned for my specifications :)
Hooded baby towels - I've already made one for my beautiful neice using the tutorial found here
Also to add to the list:
A portable changing pad (going to template these for sale on Etsy)
bibs (also for Etsy)
Burp Cloths (again, Etsy)
Lots more blankets :)

No comments: