Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm back...

So, right after creating this site, I stumbled over to blog.com, and was enticed to switch over.... I made the mistake of deleting this one.... dumb move. I did not like blog.com... so, back to square one :)

I've been super busy with work these past few weeks, which has kept me up a few nights worrying over the logistical aspects of this event. I work for a major public health non-profit, and managing volunteers and annual events. One of my events is in it's homestretch which means that I'm swamped - big deadline tomorrow will take some of that off my shoulders, and then the end of March I will be able to breathe easy with it finally completed.

Being so busy at work has meant that I haven't been able to study for the GRE as much as I had hoped to, but I am getting a bit in and to be honest, the math part isn't nearly as scary as I remember it being. That's the good news. The bad news is that the GRE is already scheduled, and silly me scheduled it eactly 14 days after my event completes. I'm going to have to learn to leave work at the office a little bit better or it's going to be the hardest test ever!

No comments: