Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ahh, life

So, it's been a bit crazy these past few weeks. We've got poopster on his new medication and the doc thinks it's working...(we're not 100% convinced yet) and we'll take him back in for another visit in a few weeks. Good news is thta the allergy test came back negative, which means that I got to start adding dairy back into my diet and means we got to give buster some mac&cheese last night - he LOVED it! I'll add some pictures just as soon as I get them uploaded on the computer.

My mom flies in this afternoon and I am really excited for her visit. It's been a while since we've seen her, and poopster has grown so much since December.

Not much else to update on, I'm trying to study as much as I can because my certification exam is in 1 month - eek. I guess it's good I was always better at test taking when I crammed rather than smartly study..

No comments: