Monday, April 28, 2008

Updates: Temp,Car and baby quilt


So, I've been quiet for a reason - things at work have been so incredibly hectic lately that I can barely think, let alone update my blog. But, I've been keeping track, so here's the update that should have come last Monday, 4/21.




Let's start with the car. PB was playing in a disk golf tournament on Sunday (which he won by the way - because he's that awesome!) and came back to a man taking cell phone pictures of his car. ...




Turns out the guy hit the car on his bike and caused that damage - ouch! So, PB has been dealing with the guys' homeowners insurance, because believe it or not, the guy came back and gave all the details - it amazes me that there are still honest people out there.


Baby Quilt... I decided a while back that I didn't like any of the baby bedding out there and that I'd make my own... so, the work in progress...


We are focusing on textures, so there is a courderoy, fleece, terry cloth and cotton all included in the blanket - I am just working on finishing the quilting part and then need to put the binding on. Not too shabby - after that I'll tackle the dust ruffle, diaper stacker, bumper pads and the diaper bag for me. I think I still have a little time....
Temp - Work has been crazy but we finally hired a temp for me! Yay! She started last monday (4/21) and has already taken some of the work off my plate - which has been a huge help. It will only continue to get better...

No comments: